Crowley ISD is privileged to serve more than 15,000 students who benefit from a laser focus on excellence in education – academics, arts, athletics and real-word applications. Activities beyond the classroom play a major role in fulfilling our goals for our students, including academic competitions, band, cheerleading, choir, drama, agricultural science, career/tech student organizations and many other opportunities.
Crowley ISD has 24 campuses, including 15 elementary schools, three middle schools, two ninth grade schools, two high schools, an alternative learning center and a career and technology education center.
The District serves the city of Crowley, southwest Fort Worth and portions of Johnson County. More than one-third (9.7 miles) of the new Chisholm Trail Parkway runs through Crowley ISD with 18 exchanges located within our district. Enrollment in Crowley ISD has more than doubled in the last 15 years and is expected to increase even more with new residential and commercial development along the Chisholm Trail Parkway.
CISD employs more than 1,800 staff members including just over 1,000 classroom instructional employees. What truly makes Crowley ISD a special place is our people. We are blessed with dedicated and hard-working employees, a community who is highly invested in our district and a Board of Trustees committed to making the decisions necessary to assure that each staff member has the support to provide the best education for our students.
Crowley ISD provides our students with excellence in education so that all students achieve their full potential.
Crowley ISD will provide all students with a world-class, high-quality education where students are inspired to succeed in the global community.
• We value high academic achievement
• All students can learn through a variety of instructional methods and opportunities that meet their individual needs
• Learning is enhanced through social interaction in a diverse setting
• We value a safe and secure learning environment
• We value a positive work place in which each employee is appreciated and is provided opportunities for professional growth
• We respect and value the opinions of all students, employees and community members
• We encourage open, effective and timely communication with district stakeholders
• We support effective stewardship of public resources.