Pre-Kindergarten Student Enrollment requires certain eligibility requirements
. Please contact your campus for an appointment. Enrollment is available in three options for parents/guardians:
Online with SKYWARD ENROLLMENT
, beginning July 22, 2019
. After enrolling your child, please contact their school to request an appointment for turning in the required documents.
2. Paper copies of the 2019-20 Registration and PRE-K Enrollment Packet will be available from the campus by request. Each campus will be available for enrolling new students beginning in June from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The window for enrolling is July 29 through Aug. 2. Please contact your child's school to request an appointment.
3. Visit your local campus beginning July 22, 2019 and request a copy of the Pre-K Enrollment Packet. You may also complete the online enrollment at the campus.
After enrolling your child, please contact their school to request an appointment for turning in the required documents and completing the enrollment process.
PARENTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING TO PRE-K REGISTRATION
1. Copy of the child’s birth certificate
2. Proof of income
a. Current income tax return
b. Three current paycheck stubs
3. Proof of eligibility (as listed in the eligibility requirements document)
4. Proof of residence
5. Driver’s License of person enrolling student
Full Day Bilingual Pre-Kindergarten
Questions? Call Maria Anguiano at 817-297-5236.