Annual Open Enrollment
Annual Open Enrollment will be held July 15, 2020 through August 12, 2020.
Important Open Enrollment Information
• Blue Cross Blue Shield will be replacing Aetna effective September 1, 2020
• Homepage: TRS ActiveCare Transition Information
• Be sure to check your CISD email (including SPAM) for Open Enrollment communication from TBX.
• All employees must ENROLL or DECLINE Crowley ISD Health Insurance.
• All employees must enter their dependent/spouse information - even if declining - to have access to the CISD Employee Health Clinic.
Brittany Peek, Crowley ISD Benefits Specialist
Shonett Juarez, Crowley ISD Payroll Specialist
Enrollment can be completed ONLINE through the TBX Benefits Portal.
Portal: TBX Benefits Portal
Login ID: Full SSN (no dashes)
PIN: Last four digits of SSN & last two digits of birth year
Enrollment Assistance will be available through a CALL CENTER ONLY and will NOT be available IN PERSON this year due to COVID-19. The call center will be open on Wednesday, July 15 and run through Wednesday, August 12.
Open Enrollment Call Center
Wednesday, July 15 through Wednesday, August 12
Monday through Friday
Time: 8:30 a.m. through 4:45 p.m.
PDF: 2020-2021 TRS ActiveCare Rates
PDF: 2020-2021 TRS ActiveCare Plan Highlights
PDF: BCBS Provider Finder
PDF: 2020-2021 TRS ActiveCare Whats New, What’s Changing
PDF: TRS ActiveCare Summary of Benefits and Coverage
PDF: Scott & White HMO Plan Highlights