- Crowley Independent School District
Free Meals and More
The Free and Reduced Program is available to all eligible families, providing discounts and waivers to ensure our students receive the support they need.
• Free and reduced-price meals
• District waivers and discounts including iPad fees, reduced Fine Arts district instrument usage fees, Extended School Day (ESD) fees and more
• College readiness waivers and discounts including SAT, ACT and AP exam fees and college application fees
• NCAA fee waivers
The Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) recently issued guidance that allows schools to offer meals to all students at no cost for the 2021-22 school year. While an application is not required for free meals this year, Crowley ISD will process Free and Reduced Program applications to determine student status which may provide benefits beyond free meals. The Free and Reduced Program application also helps verify P-EBT benefits.
Apply now to ensure your student continues to receive these benefits for the first 30 days of the 2022-23 school year. Please note, online applications are processed faster than paper applications.
Am I Eligible?
Families that have a gross household income within the limits determined by federal government guidelines qualify for the Free and Reduced Program. Only one application is needed for all children in your household who attend Crowley ISD schools.
Additionally, families receiving benefits from any of the following special programs may be eligible for the Free and Reduced Program:
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
• Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
• Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
• Families must complete the Free and Reduced Program application and include their Eligibility Determination Group (EDG) number in the application to be approved.
Foster, Homeless, Runaway or Migrant Students
Foster children under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for the Free and Reduced Program regardless of the income of their resident household. Students who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant qualify. Your U.S. citizenship or immigration status does not affect your eligibility.
Families must complete the Free and Reduced Program application and include the Eligibility Determination Group (EDG) number in the application to be approved.
Children attending a Pre-Kindergarten program are also eligible for the Free and Reduced Program. Pre-K Families wishing to access the Free and Reduced Program should complete an application.
Please be sure to complete the Meal Application by visiting the following link: Crowley ISD School Lunch App.
Homepage: Free/Reduced Meal Application
Homepage: Free/Reduced Meal Application Status