- Crowley Independent School District
Course Request Verification Instructions
Website: Counseling Services Homepage
Date for Access: Jan. 27, 2020 through Feb. 14, 2020
Instructions to Complete Course Request Verification for 2020-2021 School Year
1. Log In to family access (see instructions below if you do not know your username and/or password)
2. If you have multiple students in the district, choose your student’s name from the drop down in the upper left-hand area
3. Click on the button along the left-hand side labeled “Schedule”
4. On the top right side of their current schedule you will see a tab for the 2020-2021 future schedule
5. This will show the courses that your student and the student’s counselor selected for the upcoming school year
6. Look over the courses and, if desired, speak with your student about them
7. Acknowledge that you have reviewed the courses and indicate whether they are correct by clicking the button on the left side of the screen called “Online Forms”
8. An option will pop out called “Course Req. Verification 20/21, click on “Fill out form”
9. Fill out the form by selecting the appropriate responses and providing your signature and date at the bottom
10. Once complete, click on “Next Step” in the upper right-hand area
11. Click on “Submit Course Req. Verification 20/21
Note: if you elected to request changes to the student’s courses, the counselors will be notified and will contact you as soon as they are able. This can take up to two weeks.
If you have forgotten your login and/or password, use the following steps to recover that information:
• If you have forgotten your login please contact the campus your student attends to verify the email address we have on file for you.
• If the email we have for you is no longer a valid email, please speak with the campus registrar to update your email in Skyward.
To recover your password:
• You will go to family access and click on the blue forgot my password link.
• It will ask for a username or email address.
• This will send an account reset link to the email that we have in Skyward for you.
• This is an automated email it could take up to 10 minutes to come to your email.
• It may be sent to your junk or spam folder so be sure to check those also.