Crowley ISD has 26 schools, including 15 elementary schools, a Montessori Academy, four middle schools, two ninth grade schools, two high schools, an alternative learning center and a career and technology education center. The district is privileged to serve more than 16,500 students who benefit from a laser focus on excellence in education – academics, arts, athletics and real-world applications.
📣 Calling all December graduates! 📣 Crowley ISD is hosting a Winter Job Fair for teachers and health clinic aides on Monday, January 8 at the Central Administration Building. Doors will open at 10 a.m. and we encourage you to pre-register today!
Attendees will have the opportunity to visit face-to-face with representatives from our Crowley ISD campuses. Don't forget to bring multiple copies of your resume to distribute. The deadline to pre-register for the Winter Job Fair is Wednesday, January 3, but we will also meet with walk-ups.
Why Crowley ISD?
• Competitive starting salaries
• Stipends offered for in-demand positions
• Employee Health Care Clinic
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Professional development opportunities
• Teacher Incentive Allotment (TIA)
• Career growth opportunities