The mission of the Crowley ISD Employee Child Development Center is to provide a high-quality child care program for the employees of Crowley Independent School District. The Employee Child Development Center is a unique child care option that combines high-quality-age-appropriate instruction and a nurturing environment for young children. By providing a child development program, CISD strives to assist its employees in building strong families and a stable workforce.
Where: Jackie Carden Elementary School and David L. Walker Elementary
Who: Children and grandchildren of CISD employees, age six-weeks to school age When: Hours of operation will be 6:30 a.m. – 5:45 p.m. (Monday-Thursday) and 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Friday). It will follow the 187-day teacher calendar.
• Only pay for the 187 days that teachers work. No tuition payments for child care during Winter Break, Spring Break or other holidays
• Low student-teacher ratios
• Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks included at no extra charge
• Grandchildren of CISD employees eligible to attend
• 10 percent sibling discount for families with more than one child enrolled at the center
• Now accepting child care subsidies (Child Care Management Services) Contact Information Kenya Jackson Director, Crowley ISD Employee Child Development Center Phone: 817-297-5216