The mission of the Crowley ISD Employee Child Development Center is to provide a high-quality child care program for the employees of Crowley Independent School District.
The Employee Child Development Center is a unique child care option that combines high-quality age appropriate instruction and a nurturing environment for young children.
By providing a child development program, CISD strives to assist its employees in building strong families and a stable workforce.
Where: Jackie Carden Elementary School
Who: Children and grandchildren of CISD employees, age six-weeks to school age When: Hours of operation will be 6:30 a.m. – 5:45 p.m. (Monday-Thursday) and 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Friday). It will follow the 187-day teacher calendar
• Only pay for the 187 days that teachers work. No tuition payments for child care during Winter Break, Spring Break or other holidays
• Low student-teacher ratios
• Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks included at no extra charge
• Grandchildren of CISD employees eligible to attend
• 10 percent sibling discount for families with more than one child enrolled at the center
• Now accepting child care subsidies (Child Care Management Services)
How to Apply
• You may register for the 2018-19 waitlist.
• A non-refundable registration fee of $150.00 (per family) will be required to submit an application. • You will have 48 hours to pay the $150 application fee if a space becomes available. • Upon your acceptance a recurring $75 fee will payroll deducted until the child enters care. This fee is necessary as it demonstrates a parent's decision to move forward with enrollment and guarantees your child a spot. If your plans change simply email Shawneequa Blount. Any parent that registers and does not authorize the payroll deduction of the recurring $75 fee is placed on our waiting list and can enter care when space is available.