• Student Enrollment and Registration
    We are now accepting new student enrollment applications for all grade levels for both the 2023-24 school year.

    All returning students are required to register for each new school year. Returning student registration for 2023-24 is now available through the Skyward parent portal.

    Please see the process below and contact us at 817-297-5374 or at enrollment.data@crowley.k12.tx.us for assistance or questions.

  • New Student Enrollment Instructions

  • Returning Student Registration Instructions

  • Shared Residency and Guardianship Affidavits