Crowley ISD is transforming J.A. Hargrave Elementary School
into the ACE Demonstration and Design Lab in the 2019-20 school year.
The Accelerating Campus Excellence (ACE) program is a proven approach to education that focuses on strategic staffing and student support.
ACE first identifies specific staff members who will best fit the individual needs of students at participating campuses.
ACE principals hand-pick every position on their campuses to guarantee the best fit. In preparation for Crowley ISD’s launch at J.A. Hargrave Elementary School in 2019-20, all professional and paraprofessional positions will be reopened.
ACE ensures every student is supported academically, socially and emotionally in order to reach his or her greatest potential. It inspires innovation, academic excellence, citizenship and college and career readiness – all while helping eliminate previous opportunity gaps.
The ACE Demonstration and Design Lab at J.A. Hargrave Elementary School will offer:
- Extended school hours
- Enrichment activities after school
- Social and emotional learning and development
- Free breakfast and dinner
- Transportation home for students who stay until 6 p.m.
- A culture of high expectations
- Financial incentives to attract and retain highly effective staff
- Specialized training and extra professional development
Students and staff will benefit from:
- Extra academic support - teachers will provide additional instruction, with a focus on subjects such as English and mathematics
- Time to complete homework at school
- Resources for character and leadership development
- Opportunity to co-build a dynamic and transformative learning environment alongside talented peers
For more information about Crowley ISD’s ACE Demonstration and Design Lab at J.A. Hargrave Elementary School, please contact Connie Isabell, Deputy Superintendent of School Leadership, by email at email@example.com or call 817-297-5800.
Learn more about ACE and the other local districts that offer this transformative program