District Strategic Plan
Vision 2025 is Crowley ISD's strategic plan for the future. Developed with input from students, parents, staff and community members, a design team consisting of more than 30 district stakeholders designed this five-year plan that includes our beliefs, learner outcomes and three specific goals for Crowley ISD.
Interactive Website: Strategic Plan Brochure
Call to Action
All Crowley ISD students will be equipped with social, emotional and academic skills to thrive as citizens in a diverse, evolving, global society.
• A quality education is a human right and is an equalizer for all students.
• District transparency at all levels leads to community support and respect.
• All students deserve a voice and choice in their learning because they learn in unique ways.
• In meaningful relationships in the student learning community.
• In educating the whole child beyond the core academics.
• Apply critical thinking, problem solving, creativity and communication skills in every course.
• Have a variety of learning opportunities and activities.
• Participate in real-world authentic experiences in a variety of career choices and areas of interests.
• Set and monitor personal learning goals and receive mentorship to help them achieve college and career readiness.
• Feel like they matter and contribute to a diverse society.
• Utilize self-management skills to effectively communicate their social and emotional learning and their academic needs.
• Be expected to demonstrate social and emotional skills.
• Be technology proficient while upholding expectations of a digitally responsible citizen.
• Problem Solves
• Serves Others
• Thinks Critically
Goals and Specific Results
Goal 1: Thriving Students
All Crowley ISD students will be equipped to thrive today and in the future.
• Ensure a safe, secure and nurturing school environment.
• Provide a variety of learning and real-world experiences that enhance academic achievement.
• Nurture social and emotional development in all students.
• Ensure equitable access to district curriculum, aligned instructional processes, resources and experiences for all learners.
• Cultivate future-ready students.
Goal 2: Engaged Community
Crowley ISD will partner with families and the community to meet the needs of all students.
• Create opportunities for students, families and community members to engage and learn together.
• Engage in and sustain meaningful partnerships with community members and organizations to enhance the learner’s experience.
• Engage in consistent, current and interactive communication that meets the needs of our diverse community.
• Ensure a safe, welcoming and engaging environment that fosters a sense of community among our families and staff.
• Identify campus liaisons to create and maintain relationships with families, community members and organizations.
• Ensure financial responsibility and transparency to meet student needs.
Goal 3: Empowered Staff
Crowley ISD will empower all staff to provide a quality education for all students.
• Evaluate and enhance current professional development.
• Implement a comprehensive, tiered program of learning opportunities for all staff.
• Equitably distribute and effectively use resources across the district.