2018 W-2 Now Available
Please be advised that your 2018 Form W-2 is now available. Crowley ISD is providing access to your Form W-2 via the Employee Access Center where you can print your own copy. It is the responsibility of each employee to utilize the Employee Access Center to obtain your Form W-2.
The Crowley ISD Board of Trustees has approved a two-year plan for rezoning and restructuring schools to accommodate growth in our growing community. Learn more
These construction projects, funded by the 2007 bond package, will benefit students of all ages across the district.
HR Hot Topic: Limitations on Discretionary Leave
Per the Employee Handbook, discretionary personal leave may not be taken for more than three consecutive days and shall not be allowed for campus personnel who hold an instructional position when it affects the following listed below *:
1. The last working day before a school holiday
2. The first working day after a school holiday
3. The first day of school
4. The last day of school
5. A staff development day, teacher workday or early release day
6. A day scheduled for end-of-class or end-of-year semester exams.7. Any day the campus is affected by state-mandated assessments or District-required tests.
* Local and/or state days may not be used to compensate for absences outlined above.
Messages from Dr. McFarland
Check out the latest message from Superintendent Dr. Michael D. McFarland. See Messages