As we build and plan for the future, we are re-evaluating where students go to school and which grade levels will be at each campus. This means things - possible rezoning and restructuring. Learn more
HR Hot Topic: Limitations on Discretionary Leave
Per the Employee Handbook, discretionary personal leave may not be taken for more than three consecutive days and shall not be allowed for campus personnel who hold an instructional position when it affects the following listed below *:
1. The last working day before a school holiday
2. The first working day after a school holiday
3. The first day of school
4. The last day of school
5. A staff development day, teacher workday or early release day
6. A day scheduled for end-of-class or end-of-year semester exams.
7. Any day the campus is affected by state-mandated assessments or District-required tests.
* Local and/or state days may not be used to compensate for absences outlined above.
Messages from Dr. McFarland
Check out the latest message from Superintendent Dr. Michael D. McFarland. See Messages