UT OnRamps Distance Learning Modules
Do you need professional development hours? The University of Texas OnRamps Distance Learning Catalog can help you find online, self-paced opportunities to help you grow as an educator in a distance or hybrid learning environment. With 20+ courses available, Crowley ISD teachers and staff get this valuable experience at no cost when you use the promo code CROWLEYISD21. Click here to learn more and register today!
HR Hot Topics - Limitations on Discretionary Leave
Per the Employee Handbook, discretionary personal leave may not be taken for more than three consecutive days and shall not be allowed for campus personnel who hold an instructional position when it affects the following listed below *:
1. The last working day before a school holiday
2. The first working day after a school holiday
3. The first day of school
4. The last day of school
5. A staff development day, teacher workday or early release day
6. A day scheduled for end-of-class or end-of-year semester exams. Any day the campus is affected by state-mandated assessments or District-required tests.
* Local and/or state days may not be used to compensate for absences outlined above.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-297-5231.
COVID-19 Employee Exposure or Diagnosis Flowchart
Crowley ISD has created a flow chart of responsibilities for Crowley ISD employees who believe they have been exposed or diagnosed with COVID-19. Please do not come to work if you or someone in your household has been tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting results.
PDF: Employee Exposure or Diagnosis Flowchart
The Families First Cornovirus Relief Act (FFCRA) expired Dec. 31, 2020. The most recent stimulus bill does not extend COVID-19 related paid sick leave.