Tips-n-Tools Tuesday Set For Jan. 26
Need to get your six Crowley ISD professional development hours? Tips-n-Tools Tuesday's are back, so please mark your calendars for Tuesday, Jan. 26. For more details and to register, please click on the Eduphoria registration link below. After going to Eduphoria, click on the strive link and then course catalog. For more information, please contact Katie Gray at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Zoom links will be emailed via Eduphoria/School Objects on the day of the session.
Homepage: Eduphoria Registration
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 26
Times: 4-5 p.m. and 4:30-5:30 p.m.
HR Hot Topics - Limitations on Discretionary Leave
Per the Employee Handbook, discretionary personal leave may not be taken for more than three consecutive days and shall not be allowed for campus personnel who hold an instructional position when it affects the following listed below *:
1. The last working day before a school holiday
2. The first working day after a school holiday
3. The first day of school
4. The last day of school
5. A staff development day, teacher workday or early release day
6. A day scheduled for end-of-class or end-of-year semester exams. Any day the campus is affected by state-mandated assessments or District-required tests.
* Local and/or state days may not be used to compensate for absences outlined above.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 817-297-5231.
COVID-19 Employee Exposure or Diagnosis Flowchart
Crowley ISD has created a flow chart of responsibilities for Crowley ISD employees who believe they have been exposed or diagnosed with COVID-19. Please do not come to work if you or someone in your household has been tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting results.
PDF: Employee Exposure or Diagnosis Flowchart
The Families First Cornovirus Relief Act (FFCRA) expired Dec. 31, 2020. The most recent stimulus bill does not extend COVID-19 related paid sick leave.