Employee Handbook Receipt Now Available
The 2020-21 Employee Handbook Receipt is now available in Skyward to sign electronically. The 2020-21 Crowley ISD Employee Handbook is posted on the employees tab or can be accessed by clicking on the link provided in the handbook receipt.
Please complete and submit by Friday, Oct. 30. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Karen Robertson at email@example.com.
To Complete Your Online Form
• Login to the Employee Access Center through the Staff tab on the CISD website.
• Click on online forms.
• Select the link for the 2020-21 Employee Handbook.
• Select - Click on this link for 2020-2021 Employee Handbook Receipt.
• You can electronically acknowledge your receipt by inserting your initials, name and date signed.
• After these fields are complete, scroll to the top of the Handbook Receipt and select SAVE.
• At the bottom right of the next screen, select NEXT.
• This will take you to a confirmation page. Your STATUS should say COMPLETED. If not, go back to the previous step.
• If it does say COMPLETED, check the box that says I have completed the online form.
• At the bottom right of the screen select FINISH.
Once it has been submitted, you should receive a confirmation email letting you know your form has been completed and submitted. If you do not receive it, please check your junk email.
Employee Exposure or Diagnosis Flowchart
Crowley ISD has created a flow chart of responsibilities for Crowley ISD employees who believe they have been exposed or diagnosed with COVID-19. Please do not come to work if you or someone in your household has been tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting results.
PDF: Employee Exposure or Diagnosis Flowchart
Families First Coronavirus Act
The Families First Coronavirus Act requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specific reasons related to COVID-19. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020. If you have questions regarding leave under the Families First Coronavirus Act (FFCRA), please contact Theresa Gonzales, Human Resources Specialist, at 817-297-5218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.