Employee Health Care Clinics
Crowley ISD employees and eligible dependents have access to the Employee Health Care clinic managed by Texas Health Physicians Group at two different locations.
For a minimal, out-of-pocket fee of $10 per visit, eligible employees and their dependents will be able to visit the clinics for a wide variety of common "in-scope" clinical services, such as treating sinus infections or colds, among many other ailments.
Crowley ISD Digital Learning Specialists Podcast on Spotify
Have a question about technology in Crowley ISD? Learn about all things related to technology integration in the district by searching for the CISD Digi Know podcast on Spotify. Make sure to hit the follow button below, so you never miss an episode. If you would like to be featured on the podcast, please contact Casey Smith, Crowley ISD Digital Learning Specialist, at 817-297-3018.
HR Hot Topics - Limitations on Discretionary Leave
Per the Employee Handbook, discretionary personal leave may not be taken for more than three consecutive days and shall not be allowed for campus personnel who hold an instructional position when it affects the following listed below *:
1. The last working day before a school holiday
2. The first working day after a school holiday
3. The first day of school
4. The last day of school
5. A staff development day, teacher workday or early release day
6. A day scheduled for end-of-class or end-of-year semester exams. Any day the campus is affected by state-mandated assessments or District-required tests.
* Local and/or state days may not be used to compensate for absences outlined above.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 817-297-5231.