New Student Enrollment K-12
New student enrollment is available in two options for parents/guardians:
A. Online with SKYWARD ENROLLMENT. After enrolling your child, please contact their school to request an appointment for turning in the required documents and completing the enrollment process.
B. Paper copies of the Registration and Enrollment forms will be available from the campus by request. Please contact your child's school to request an appointment.
Please bring the following REQUIRED items to your registration appointment at your child's campus:
• Copy of the child’s birth certificate
• Social Security Card
• Withdrawal paperwork from the previous school attended
• Proof of Residence:
• Current utility bill: Electric, gas, or water bill showing name and physical address of person enrolling student
(cell/phone, cable/satellite, waste bills are not accepted)
• Builder’s contract – signed by both parties
• Lease agreement or deed of trust (requires residence on property) – signed by both parties
• Driver’s License of person enrolling student
• Current immunization records