• Enrollment and Registration Update
    New student/transfer enrollment during the COVID-19 pandemic has been developed to ensure the safety of both families and Crowley ISD employees. We are now accepting new student enrollment applications for all grade levels for the 2020-21 school year, as well as returning student registration.

    Please see the process below and contact us at 817-297-5374 for assistance or questions.

    New Student Enrollment Instructions
    Go to the online application for SKYWARD Enrollment and complete the form for requesting an account to enroll your student.
    • After submitting that form, you’ll get an email with login information.
    • Log in using the information from the email, and select the option to enroll a student.
    • Proceed through the application – it will take you through the screens to enroll the student.
    • Provide required documents electronically. Please be prepared to upload an ID of the person enrolling the student, and the student’s birth certificate, social security card, current immunization records, and proof of residency.

    • Proof of residency could be any one of the following:
      • Current utility bill (gas, water, electric only – no cell, cable, etc.)
      • Current driver’s license showing address on application
      • Current lease agreement signed by parent/guardian and the leasing party
      • Builder’s contract signed by parent/guardian and the builder
    • Electronic copies of these documents can be copies or photos of the documents that are uploaded into the application.
    • Withdrawal papers from previous district are not required but are encouraged if you have them.
    • Other required documentation that could be needed depending on your/your student’s specific situation: 504 or Special Education paperwork/accommodations, legal guardianship documentation if name not on birth certificate, foster care paperwork, legal name change documentation, adoption paperwork, other legal paperwork that you need the district to be aware of.
    • Please contact the help line at 817-297-5374 if you have questions about any documentation.

    • Once you have completed the application, you can choose to add another student or submit the application
    • Once you submit, the campus registrar will contact you if additional information is needed.

    Returning Student Registration Instructions
    • Log in to your Parent Skyward: Parent/Student Skyward Website.
    • Click on “Returning Student Enrollment” and choose the student you wish to register.
    • Follow the instructions to complete each step.
    • You will need to provide a proof of residency. It can be any of the documents mentioned above in the “Enrollment Instructions” section.
    • If you need help or have questions, please check out this document: Instructions For Returning Student Registration PDF | Text Version.

    Shared Residency and Guardianship Affidavits
    The shared residency affidavit is needed when the family is living with someone else and therefore cannot produce proof of residency with the guardian’s information on it.

    The guardianship affidavit is needed when the students are in the care of someone other than the individuals listed on the birth certificate or any other legal documentation indicating them as the guardian.