Public Notice of Intent to Apply
June 2, 2021
Crowley Independent School District intends to apply for federal grant funding for the 2021-2022 school year within the following grant programs.
● Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
● Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA)
● Perkins Career and Technical Education Act (Perkins)
● 2020-2023 ARP ESSER III Federal Grant Application
● 2020-2022 CRRSA ESSER II Federal Grant Application
● 2021-2022 Nita M. Lowey 21st Century Community Learning Centers, Cycle 10, Year 4
CISD may apply for additional federal funding opportunities as they become available. If you have questions regarding this Public Notice of Intent to Apply or are a private non-profit school interested in receiving equitable services, please contact Dr. Amanda Edmonson at firstname.lastname@example.org.