Go to the online application for SKYWARD Enrollment and complete the form for requesting an account to enroll your student.
• After submitting that form, you’ll get an email with login information.
• Log in using the information from the email, and select the option to enroll a student.
• Proceed through the application – it will take you through the screens to enroll the student.
• Provide required documents electronically. Please be prepared to upload an ID of the person enrolling the student, and the student’s birth certificate, social security card, current immunization records, and proof of residency.
- Proof of residency could be any one of the following:
- Current utility bill (gas, water, electric only – no cell, cable, etc.)
- Current lease agreement signed by parent/guardian and the leasing party
- Builder’s contract signed by parent/guardian and the builder
- Electronic copies of these documents can be copies or photos of the documents that are uploaded into the application.
- Withdrawal papers from previous district are not required but are encouraged if you have them.
- Other required documentation that could be needed depending on your/your student’s specific situation: 504 or Special Education paperwork/accommodations, legal guardianship documentation if name not on birth certificate, foster care paperwork, legal name change documentation, adoption paperwork, other legal paperwork that you need the district to be aware of.
- Please contact the help line at 817-297-5374 if you have questions about any documentation.
• Once you have completed the application, you can choose to add another student or submit the application.
• Once you submit, the campus registrar will contact you if additional information is needed.