New Hire Benefits Enrollment
Benefits Enrollment For New Hires
• All employees must ENROLL or DECLINE Crowley ISD Health Insurance.
• New employees have 31 days from their first day of actual, on-the-job employment to complete benefits enrollment.
• If enrollment period is missed, changes/enrollment can only be made within 31 days of experiencing a qualifying event.
• Qualifying Events include: child birth, marriage, divorce, court order, spouse job change, etc.
• Coverage will be effective the first day of the month following the start date.
• CISD benefits plan year runs September 1 through August 31.
• Important: For the ActiveCare Select plan, the network for this plan is specific to the county where you live.
• For example, a child attending college out of state may not be covered by this plan.
• All employees must enter their dependent/spouse information – even if declining – to have access to the CISD Employee Health Clinic.
TBX Portal Login Information
• CISD Benefits Portal login information will be sent through email from TBX – The Benefits Expert (be sure to check spam).
• Please be aware you will not be able to enroll in the employee benefits portal prior to receiving the email.
To Access TBX Employee Benefits Website
Portal: TBX Benefits Portal
Login ID: Full SSN (no dashes)
PIN: Last four digits of SSN & last two digits of birth year.
Enrollment assistance will be available IN PERSON on the following dates:
August 2 - B.R. Johnson Career and Tech Center; 8 a.m. through 4 p.m.
August 5 - B.R. Johnson Career and Tech Center; 9 a.m. through 12:30 p.m.
August 7 - Crowley ISD Administration Building; 8 a.m. through 4 p.m.
August 8 - North Crowley 9th Grade; 8 a.m. through 4 p.m.
August 12 - North Crowley 9th Grade; 8 a.m. through 4 p.m.
August 14 - Crowley ISD Administration Building; 8 a.m. through 4 p.m.
2019-2020 TRS ActiveCare Enrollment Information
CISD contributes $225 towards all full-time employees monthly premium. When reviewing the TRS website, please deduct $225 from the full monthly premium.
Other Important Links
2019-20 TRS ActiveCare Plan Highlights
2019-20 TRS ActiveCare Whats New, What’s Changing
TRS ActiveCare 10 Ways to Get the Most From Your Plan
NEW TRS Health APP Video
Scott & White HMO Plan Highlights
Scott & White HMO Rates